END OF THE MAY-AUGUST, 2017 SEMESTER –As you are aware the semester under reference will be ending on Friday, 4th August, 2017. We would therefore wish to release the following information:
- We are happy to convey to you our sincere appreciation for your co-operation, support and understanding that has enabled us to end the semester smoothly and successfully;
- All resident students will be expected to clear from halls of residence latest on 4th August, 2017 by 10:00 a.m. They are expected to clear with housekeeping section and hand over keys. Failure to hand over keys will lead to sur-charging of the affected students;
- The September – December 2017 semester will be commencing on Tuesday 5th September, 2017;
- To qualify for registration you will be expected to clear any outstanding fees, pay full fees for the semester or at least 50% of the same. Full fees for the semester will be required to be cleared by the 8th week of the semester. Please note that registration will be closed at the end of third week of the semester.
- Kindly note that due to the increasing student population we may not be able to provide accommodation to continuing students. The available limited accommodation spaces will be offered to first year first semester students and the few special needs students. However, the university has identified some privately owned hostels in the neighborhood where you may seek accommodation. The list of the hostels is on the university website;
- You are also reminded to get a copy of the 2017/2018 academic year fees structure from your school/campus;
- We are wishing you a happy and peaceful August recess.